Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Crossbows, RNG, and Heroics...

So I've been running a few more heroics, nothing like that massive full day affair last weekend. Damn that was fun, but I didn't get anything else done that day, so it came at a price. Anyway, I ran heroic UK, since my cuddly warrior tank friend asked me to (He's an orc). We were going to do Nexus afterwards (hoping for the trinket drop) then Heroic UP for the regular dungeon daily.

Before that I got a group for Heroic Gundrak which I DON'T need anything from. I mean, there is no way possible that instance will drop something of use to me. /cry but it was the daily! I had to do it! I HAD TO.
Anyway. x.x'
While I was waiting to get in, I jumped in the well in Dalaran because I wanted to goof around in the sewers and look for elixers because nothing is more fun than running around Dalaran as a wasp or tuskaar.
I got stuck. I lagged and missed the portal and was stuck at the bottom of the well. And while this is hilarious in all ways, especially since I'm a hunter, it meant I had to wait for a summon to get out. Sadly, it took about twenty minutes to find a full group. I enjoy pugs generally (don't ask me why)...
As a joke - I sent in a GM ticket, my Hearthstone had a few minutes left on CD and I didn't want to burn it simply to get out of a well. xD
I have the hilarious conversation screenshotted - but it's on the other computer and my sister is healing with her priesty in..I don't know, I think BFD again. Haha. I'll edit this and add it as soon as I can. Let's just say we discussed the great textures in the bottom of the well, and how Mogget isn't quite as fast as Lassie in getting help. :)

Afterwards the run went okay, we wiped a few times since the tank /failed a bit at tanking. :( I think I'm spoiled as far as good tanks go though, since I have quite a few good friends who are AMAZING tanks. Amazing enough that my misdirects are kinda silly and a waste of mana. /shrug but hey! It's reflex. Oh MD is off cooldown /click /misdirect to tank /cast multi-shot
Uhm.

Afterwards, we split up and Kill (My warrior tank friend) asked me if I wanted to DPS for heroics. Of course I said yes and we did Heroic UK first, the crossbow dropped and I took a while to figure out if I actually WANTED it. Because..y'know, that troll passive. Haha also my crossbow skill is 1/400. I rolled Need and the other hunter won it, so I was okay, no need to grind low level mobs with a crossbow now. :D yaayyz

I never got to run Nexus or UP because I couldn't reset the parental controls password which is set for normal weekdays NOT Spring Break. /grumble it still hasn't arrived. (the email with the new one).

Weellll. Tonight I'm going to try to run a few more heroics, I actually made a list of what I need from different instances and what instances I never ever need to run again. (Gundrak is the only one haha)
I hope Nexus is the daily.
I hope Nexus is the daily.
I hope Nexus is the daily.
or Heroic Old Kingdom because I need that bow!

alright I'm done. :P
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment