Saturday, February 21, 2009

Epic Flying! YES!

No farming guide today, y'know why? Because I didn't farm tonight! I attempted a random PuG AQ40 raid, We failed. No cooperation; the master looter was unfair and didn't even distribute half the drops. Oh well. Old world raiding, lol.

Anyway, more importantly...

I finally got enough for epic flying and my epic flying mount! I was going to just get the training and get the netherwing drake. But god, I just couldn't wait! I got the Swift Purple Windrider and god is she beautiful.
I am flying around SMV, sooo excited. The computer froze, I didn't care. I restarted happily because I knew I was on my epic flyer. I can do mining runs in half the time! NO! 1/3 the time! This is so amazing. Now all I need to do is grind Netherwing rep. /sigh.

So....I've decided to do a few things here. Since one of my favorite aspects of the game is the silliness and bragging rights of mounts & companion pets...I've decided to compile a wishlist, mounts and companions that I'm going to work towards getting and in what order I'm going to work towards them.

Mounts:
1. Netherwing Drake (Netherwing Rep)
2. Talbuk (Mag'har Rep)
3. Undead Warhorses (Undercity Rep)
4. Hawkstriders (Silvermoon Rep)
5. Kodos (Thunder Bluff Rep)
6. Brown Bear (Vendor)
7. Blue Windrider (Vendor)
8. Cenarian War Hippogryph (Cenarian Circle Rep)
9. Black War Bear (For the Horde! Achievement)
10. (Eventually) Albino Drake ("Leading the Cavalry" Achievement)

Companion Pets:
1. Tiny Sporebat (Sporegger Rep)
2. Children's Week Pet (Any)
3. Owls (Alliance only Vendors)
4. Cobra Hatchling (Oracles Quest reward)
5. Azure Whelpling (Drop)
6. Crimson Whelpling (Drop)
7. Captured Firefly (Drop)
8. Disgusting Oozling (Drop)
9. Tree Frog (Vendor)
10. Chicken (Vendor)



Now the timeframe for obtaining the companion pets and mounts..hehe I can't be sure. :P May take me quite a while, but I'll get to 'em eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment