Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm working on my druid...

No! Don't stop reading!
I know this is a hunter blog, I know that I am a hunter. However; Artemes is having some....problems. Meaning, my computer hates her. It freezes any and every time I login so I'm taking this opportunity to do something I've been putting off.

Leveling my druid.
I like to heal, I SOMEWHAT like to DPS melee style (less buttons to worry about :P). So I'm getting my 30 druid to 40 at least in preparation for duel specs, I likely won't be getting them for Artemes, would be a bit of a waste of 1k gold. But Mirubea could use duel specs, feral/restoration so she could solo and heal instances.

Soooo....Miru is feral right now (just spent her only 15g on respeccing /cry). I tried STV as resto....ooh god. AAH TWO MOBS....CRAP.
/cast nature's grasp
/cast resoration
/cast travel form

RUN AWWAAYYY
So yeah.
Hopefully Feral will be better, I kinda like the rogue-like bit with cat form, stealthing behind your target and backstabbing them. :P
I'm going to reskin it though, god, fing ugly as hell.

Wish me luck leveling! x.x I miss Artemes already....just chillin' in Shadowmoon Valley until my new computer comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment