Saturday, March 7, 2009

For the Horde!

I did it!
I really did!
On a whim I decided to join a [For the Horde] Achievement raid. We went to Ironforge first and failed epicly. Most of the group left, I was passed lead so I took over.
I kicked those that were under level 75 and recruited only 75+. With a majority of 80s we slaughtered Exodonar and Darnassas - THEN we ran into Stormwind, no wipes, we killed the king easily. Nobody died for any of those! NOBODY DIED. :o

Then...the Alliance caught on....a bunch of them met us in Ironforge, we wiped four times and decided to regroup.
Headed to Orgrimmar and recruited more healers to compensate for those who left as soon as we wiped in Ironforge.
We got a full group and stormed Ironforge.
The king died, we danced on his corpse and got our warbears.
It was amazing, we were coordinated and buffed and geeze.
It was epic. Just...epic.
Now...screenshots! Please note, these aren't the best screenies in the world, they weren't snapped in the middle of battle. They were snapped after the fight and in the tram where we rebuffed.
The remenants of our raid also ran through goldsire and slaughtered it. :P
So much fun. ^^
No I didn't do my oracle or netherwing dailies...
/sigh

SCREENIE TIME! ^^


A botched screenie mid-fight :P Ah well, you get the point.

Rebuffing after some silliness on the tram. We all acted like children. Saying things like "Artemes! Sapz is touching me!" "Are we there yet?" "He's toouuchhiinngg meeee!!!" etc. It was funny as hell. Then it went dirty. :P 'touching me' went into "Oh you know you like it ;)"
Funnnyyy. Fun too. Lots of people said I was a great leader. My ego just grew three sizes. :D

In front of Exodar, resummoning people who fell behind. I <3 Warlock summons. :)

And my prize! My warbear. ^^ Looks amazing, what it means is more important, I pwned alliance cities and their leaders, and they couldn't do ANYTHING about it.


Thanks for reading...
I'm going to go to bed now.
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment