Monday, March 30, 2009

Of druids, epic dings and excessive lag

I do not like playing on my laptop.
Case and point:
Note the bottom right hand corner.....
Latency: 2345
Framerate: 11fps
And that's on Artebank who's UI is VERY VERY bland! :O

HAHAHA.
I still managed to ding tho....
Ding --> Grats Mirubea :) Wee.

Speaking of dings....

YES.
YES.
YES.
YEEEESSSSSSSS.
Artemes is 80! ARTEMES IS LEVEL FREAKING 80!! :D
WEEEE. I can run around in Dalaran and be silly and not do anything important for WEEKS and people won't whisper me and ask me what the hell is taking so long and why I'm not 80 yet. (Got at least 10 whispers from diff people telling me to level over the course of being level 78-79)

I CAN DO HEROICS (almost)!
I CAN BE SRS AND PHAT AND....um.
EPIC. ^^ I can get epic lootz!

But yeah. First thing I did....
Oh geeze it was fun. It was so much fun, I think I should be DOCKED honor for participating. idk what people bitch about, Wintergrasp is sooo much fun. :D Running around killing allies who are throwing bombs and such at you? Seems fun to me.
I've only played Defense, which was basically a zerg rush followed by a minor withdraw (due to deaths) then a smaller zerg with more support classes.
Yeah. So basically we pwned. I'm going to try at offense sometime eventually. Also; so you know. Alliance are outnumbered 1:5 on our server. :P Aah well. Low population server...ROLL AN ALT ^^


Oh; finally. As I promised, Screenie of my netherdrake.



P.S. Back to the Dr00d :P
I got her some awesome healy gear and some pretty nice feral stuff. Despite this...I'm considering switching her to resto/balance at 40 because...well. BOOMKIIINNNNNNN.
Thank you, that is all. XD

Bai,
Artemes

No comments:

Post a Comment