Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I downloaded another game..

To pass the time, It's a brain-teaser/physics game hybrid. A bit difficult, but fun. Quite fun.

It's called World of Goo and it's adorable and funny and obnoxious all at the same time!

My new computer comes tomorrow.
What do I have to look forward to? Likely a whole day (when it comes around 5PM) of installing all those programs I use every day and take for granted.

-World of Warcraft (First since it'll take a LONG time)
- Mozilla Firefox
-Thunderbird (Mozilla e-mail client)
-iTunes
-CCleaner (formerly crapcleaner)
-WoWmatrix
-All my addons /sigh
-Druid skins (ONCE WoW is working properly.)
-Limewire
-Bittorrent

There are likely more, but I can't think of them.
My hand hurts and I'm tired. /yawn
'night,
as always, thanks for reading.

<3 Artemes

No comments:

Post a Comment