Saturday, March 28, 2009

Netherdrakes, Oracles and Heroics

Before I begin, you should probably know; What I'm getting done WoW Wise is getting done on a very...extremely...obscenely limited schedule. Meaning, if I'm lucky, about two hours a week. I may be able to work out something a bit more...er...flexible in time. Just need to wait till my Mom is in a better mood to negotiate with.
So, here's what I've gotten done so far in WoW over the past three weeks or so...
  • I got my Netherwing Drake. No, I don't have screenshots. I should probably get some...oh well. I got the green one because, well, it's unique, the others all pretty much look blue (I'll likely get a few more or all of them eventually).

  • I got revered with the Oracles (FINALLY) - Also got my first Mysterious Egg which will hatch next Saturday --> Also got my Toothslice Helm which upped my DPS quite nicely. :D

  • Got my Kirin Tor and Wyrmrest Accord Tabards. I'm also working on getting to friendly with The Knights of the Ebon Blade for my tabard with them. ^^


What I'm planning on working on:
  • Doing more PvP for Bonus Honor at 79 (easier than 80) and also marks for (MAYBE) PvP gear
  • Wintergrasp (Never done it..I'd like to...really soon :P)
  • Getting Rep with Ebon Blade and Wyrmrest Accord for Fang of Truth/Reaper of Dark Souls, Spaulders of the Black Arrow, and Arcanum of Torment
  • Rep with Sons of Hodir for Shoulder 'chants
  • Leveling to 80, Eventually...Likely through rep quests or Icecrown /wrists I hate that place. :(

Oh. I installed Multishot so I'll have screenshots for whenever I ding/get an achievement/get a boss kill. :) Yay!
You can see my glaringly ugly clicker UI (meh...) and me (eventually) dinging 80. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment