Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm not a patient person

I want to level my druid! I want to do dailies!
/growl
I'm downloading WoW on this laptop...we'll see how it goes.
It's 43% done installing right now. /sigh
Hopefully I'll get some playtime in tonight, also, I'll get to see if it's computer or account oriented (my problems).
OH.
I'll do my Netherwing Dailies, I'm already revered, I should be exalted within the end of the week if I can do all of 'em every day or so.
I'd also like to get the races done, I have two left.
Oracles dailies can likely wait. . . . . .I don't need that helm until 78, and I'm already half way to revered. :) I like oracle dailies.

I'll likely post up my Winterspring map (while waiting for WoW to install) with a little bit of explanation on farming and where to go. I haven't personally checked a few of the areas, but they seem legit and I've heard a lot of good things about them, so up goes my guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment